The arrival of Khwaja Makhdoom Alauddin Ahmed Sabir Pak popularly known as “Baba Sabir” at Kaliyar unfolds some interesting episodes of his life. It is said that after his father’s death, Sabir’s mother Hazrat-e-Hazra brought him to Pakpattan in 1204 A D where her brother Baba Farid lived. Eleven-year-old Sabir could make unusual predictions. One day, he predicted his grandfather’s death. Astonished by this revelation, his uncle asked: “Sabir, when you are here, how can you predict your grandfather’s death, who lives in Baghdad?” Sabir told his maternal uncle: “Right now when I was meditating, I saw my father’s face. He pointed his three fingers towards me which signals death.” Baba Farid believed him and said: “Child you are a saint by birth.” Thereafter, Baba Farid decided to teach Sabir lessons on worldly wisdom and declare him a scholar.Continue reading
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 13th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Ala Uddin Sabir- Kaliyar Dist. Rurki UP 690AH October 30, 2020
- 12th Rabi ul Awwal Mawlid (Milad) Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa Rasul Allah (saw), Medina 11AH/632CE: The prophetic character – The Times of India October 29, 2020
- 7th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Miyan Mir – 1045AH/1635CE October 24, 2020
- 1st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (saw), Madina 11AH/632CE October 18, 2020
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Ahmed Mujaddid Alif Sani, Sirhind, 1034AH/1624CE October 15, 2020