Hazrat Nawab Mohammad Khadim Hasan Shah Sahib, also known as Nawab Gudri Shah Baba, seemed to have been destined from an early age to be the outstanding Sufi saint he was. He was born in Moradabad, India on the 4th Jumada’ Thani 1312 A.H. (Dec. 3, 1894). He was interested in Sufism from an early age and preferred the company of dervishes. Thus after becoming the disciple of Hazrat Qazi Gudri Shah Baba of Ajmer, he left all behin…d and resettled in Ajmer in the company of his spiritual guide whose spiritual successor he became in later years. Thus he became heir to the Gudri Shahi Sufi Order. Continue reading
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE June 21, 2019
- 19 June – Birthday Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan (ra) June 19, 2019
- 17 June – Urs Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, Basti Hazrat Nizamuddin west, 2004CE June 17, 2019
- 14th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Sadid Uddin, Marshi, Syria, 207AH/866CE June 17, 2019
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH June 8, 2019