Hazrat Moulana Fakhr al-Din(ra) (also spelled Fakrudin) was one of the most brilliant of Islamic scholars in India, as well as being one of the most popular of the Chishtia saints. Indeed, this noble personality’s influence is so great that it is said that after Khwaja Moinudeen Chishti (rahmatullahi alaihi) and his immediate successors (the Big Five), Moulana Fakhr al-Din(ra) is regarded as being the most influential figure in the spread of the Chishtia order. All contemporary branches of the order are directly linked to the great Moulana, and his services and dedication to Islam have rarely been equalled. Continue reading
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- Kosovo’s Sufi Dervish order celebrates the new year, spring March 24, 2018
- 6 Rajab Urs Hazrat Haji Sharif Zandani, Qunooh, Syria, 612AH/1215CE March 23, 2018
- 6 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Mu’in al-Din Chishti, Ajmer Sharif, India 633AH/1230CE March 23, 2018
- 1 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Maudood Chishti, Chisht, Afghanistan 527H/1133 AD March 18, 2018
- 1 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Abu Mohammad, 411H/1020 AD March 18, 2018