Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a major Shafi‘i jurist, a Philosopher, a great debater and expert in the principles of doctrine and those of jurisprudence. May Allah shower His blessings upon him.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- Sufi shrines in the wraps of Delhi February 18, 2020
- The musical, ecstatic devotion of 'Sufi queen' Abida Parveen February 18, 2020
- In pictures: The Sufi ‘Nuba’ ceremony in Sudan February 16, 2020
- 22nd Jumada ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Baqr Sidiqqi (ra), Medina, 634CE February 16, 2020
- 20th Jumada ath Thani Birth Bibi Fatima, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 18AH February 14, 2020