The arrival of Khwaja Makhdoom Alauddin Ahmed Sabir Pak popularly known as “Baba Sabir” at Kaliyar unfolds some interesting episodes of his life. It is said that after his father’s death, Sabir’s mother Hazrat-e-Hazra brought him to Pakpattan in 1204 A D where her brother Baba Farid lived. Eleven-year-old Sabir could make unusual predictions. One day, he predicted his grandfather’s death. Astonished by this revelation, his uncle asked: “Sabir, when you are here, how can you predict your grandfather’s death, who lives in Baghdad?” Sabir told his maternal uncle: “Right now when I was meditating, I saw my father’s face. He pointed his three fingers towards me which signals death.” Baba Farid believed him and said: “Child you are a saint by birth.” Thereafter, Baba Farid decided to teach Sabir lessons on worldly wisdom and declare him a scholar.Continue reading
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 22nd Rabi ul Awwal Urs Molana Fazal ul Rehman Ganj Moradabadi, U.P. 1313AH November 19, 2019
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Abdul Haq Mohaddis Delhvi- Mehroli, New Delhi 1052AH November 18, 2019
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Pir Muhammad ul Hassan Jili ul Kaleemi, 1308AH/1890CE, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, India November 18, 2019
- 16th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Zia Hassan Jili-ul-Kaleemi, Tolichowki, Hyderablad November 13, 2019
- 14th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, Mehroli, New Delhi, 633AH/1235CE November 12, 2019