More to come, please come back again!
- 7th Rabbi ath- Thani Urs Khwaja Ghulam Farid, Mithan Kot, Pakistan, 1319AH/1901CE December 14, 2018
- The Quran’s message of balance includes diet December 12, 2018
- 4th Rabbi ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Yusuf Chishti, 459AH/1067CE December 11, 2018
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2018
- 29th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Muhammad Chishti 1040AH/1630CE December 7, 2018
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Source: Muslim preachers help Kosovo women learn, win their rights PRISTINA, Kosovo — There’s a widespread tradition among many Muslims that it’s better for women to pray at home than in the mosque. But in Kosovo, an old Ottoman-era tradition … Continue reading
27th Safar Urs Hazrat Sheikh Muhammad Yahya Madani, Jannat al Baqi, Medina, Saudi Arabia1122AH/1689CE
Hazrat Khawaja Yahya Madni (ra) Do grasp the helpless with your grace Do grant us a sip from the goblet of love Be good to us, for the sake of the best of creation Salutations to you, oh Qutab of … Continue reading
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
Song of the Dervish: Nizamuddin Auliya: The Saint of Hope and Tolerance The chief nightingales in the rose garden of India were Sufi Saints, Muslim holy men who linked themselves to an Islamic worldview with its own cosmology, its trajectory … Continue reading