More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- Hajj perspective – #1 – Unity July 13, 2020
- 19th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Hazrat Dr. Zahurul Hassan Sharib, Gudri Shah Baba IV, 1996CE July 10, 2020
- 16th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz – Gulbargah AP 825AH/1422CE July 7, 2020
- July 5 Birthday Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan (ra) July 5, 2020
- 12th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi (ra), Aurangabad, 1142AH/1730CE July 3, 2020
Category Archives: Uncategorized
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم Today I remind myself and I remind you not to let this time slip through your fingers. It is like carrying water in your hands. When you fill your cupped hands there is plenty, … Continue reading
Lailat-ul-Bara’at or Shab e Barat (as it is known in the Indian Sub-continent) is the night of the full moon of the Islamic month of Sha’ban. Some scholars equate this night with Lailat Mubaraka (night of blessing) which is mentioned … Continue reading
السلام عليكم My dear brothers and sisters. This week we enter the month of Sha’ban, alhamdul’illah. It is a great gift that Allah (swt) has allowed us to again come to this time of the year. And soon, insha’allah we … Continue reading
Barabanki, March 10 (IANS) This is a Holi that is different to the only being celebrated in the rest of the country. Dewa Sharif Dargah, the shrine of the Sufi saint Haji Waris Ali Shah, is the only dargah in … Continue reading
Jaʿfar ibn Muhammad al-Sādiq (Arabic: جعفر بن محمد الصادق) was a descendant of Muhammad and a prominent Muslim jurist. He is revered as an Imam by the adherents of Shi’a Islam and as a renowned Islamic scholar and personality by … Continue reading