More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2019
- 7th Rabbi ath- Thani Urs Khwaja Ghulam Farid, Mithan Kot, Pakistan, 1319AH/1901CE December 6, 2019
- 4th Rabbi ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Yusuf Chishti, 459AH/1067CE December 2, 2019
- 29 November, Hazrat Khadim Hasan Gudri Shah Baba III, Usmani Chillah, Ajmer, 1970 November 29, 2019
- Thankfulness and Patience in Allah (swt) November 28, 2019
Category Archives: Uncategorized
السلام عليكم ‘Eid-al-Adha is a day of great joy and celebration, but it is also a day of reflection and introspection. What then is the social message of ‘Eid al-Adha?
Imam Ahmad, Abu Daud, Nasai, Ibn Majah and Tabarani have related on the authority of Hadrat Ma’qil bin Yasar that the Holy Prophet said: “Surah Ya Sin is the heart of the Quran.” The Surah Ya Sin has been called … Continue reading
As-Salaam alaykum wa rahma tu’ala wa barakatu. Eid Mubarak! Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar wa lillah ilhamd!
Are we looking for laylat al Qadr in these last ten days? Remember that a wife of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) asked him what prayers she should say on Laylat al-Qadr (Night of Power) if she knew which night it … Continue reading
As salaam alaykum! Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in the … Continue reading