More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 17th Muharram Urs Ghulam Qutb al-Din, Lahore, Pakistan,1210CE September 17, 2019
- 17th Muharram Urs Shah Mohammed Afaq Delvi, Delhi September 17, 2019
- 14th Muharram Urs Hazrat Khwaja Mumshad Dinawari, Dinawar, Iraq, 299AH/911CE September 14, 2019
- 13th September Hejirat Day – 1910CE September 13, 2019
- 13th September Urs of Noor-un-Nisa Inayat Khan, d. Dachau, Germany, 1944 September 13, 2019
Category Archives: Uncategorized
(This is part of a Khutbah delivered a few years ago about forgiveness and fasting on the Day of Ashura’a) When the Day of Judgment comes, we will without doubt all desire to steer clear from our sins and wish … Continue reading
Uthman ibn Affan (Arabic: عثمان بن عفان, strict transliteration: ʻUthmān ibn ʻAffān) (c. 579 – 656CE) was one of the companions of the prophet, Muhammad. He played a major role in early Islamic history as the third Sunni Rashidun or … Continue reading
The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven at the end of her earthly life is a defined dogma of the Catholic Church. The Feast of the Assumption, celebrated every year on August 15, is a very old feast … Continue reading
السلام عليكم ‘Eid-al-Adha is a day of great joy and celebration, but it is also a day of reflection and introspection. What then is the social message of ‘Eid al-Adha?