More to come, please come back again!
- 7th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Miyan Mir – 1045AH/1635CE November 15, 2018
- Huge crowds converge in Senegal’s holy city for Sufi pilgrimage – Art & Culture – The Jakarta Post November 12, 2018
- 1st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (saw), Madina 11AH/632CE November 9, 2018
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Ahmed Mujaddid Alif Sani, Sirhind, 1034AH/1624CE November 6, 2018
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Imam Hassan, Medina, 50AH/670CE November 6, 2018
Category Archives: Uncategorized
27th Safar Urs Hazrat Sheikh Muhammad Yahya Madani, Jannat al Baqi, Medina, Saudi Arabia1122AH/1689CE
Hazrat Khawaja Yahya Madni (ra) Do grasp the helpless with your grace Do grant us a sip from the goblet of love Be good to us, for the sake of the best of creation Salutations to you, oh Qutab of … Continue reading
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
Song of the Dervish: Nizamuddin Auliya: The Saint of Hope and Tolerance The chief nightingales in the rose garden of India were Sufi Saints, Muslim holy men who linked themselves to an Islamic worldview with its own cosmology, its trajectory … Continue reading
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford