More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 12, 2018
- Mystic Mantra: The earliest Sufi woman July 10, 2018
- Sufi women blazing a new trail in Nablus July 10, 2018
- Sufi West Africa Braces Amid Rise of Fundamentalism July 9, 2018
- Reading the Quran: A Primer in History, Facts and Context July 8, 2018
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When Gabriel (the angel of revelation) brought down the first revelation to the Prophet, he began trembling with great fright and worries.
A unique group of some 40 women come together each week at a religious school in Nablus to practice Sufi rituals and study the faith.
Salafism is replacing traditional Sufi practices, sparking concern about the introduction of Islamic extremism in the region.
The Quran is certainly unlike most books most modern audiences are familiar with, because unlike them, it does not present a linear argument. Understanding
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | LALITA IYER It is among the few structures to have incorporated classical European elements within its architecture. Hyderabad: Crowded lanes, recalcitrant two-wheeler drivers, rash four wheelers and you make a right turn hoping the lane is large enough for … Continue reading