More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 22nd Rabi ul Awwal Urs Molana Fazal ul Rehman Ganj Moradabadi, U.P. 1313AH November 19, 2019
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Abdul Haq Mohaddis Delhvi- Mehroli, New Delhi 1052AH November 18, 2019
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Pir Muhammad ul Hassan Jili ul Kaleemi, 1308AH/1890CE, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, India November 18, 2019
- 16th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Zia Hassan Jili-ul-Kaleemi, Tolichowki, Hyderablad November 13, 2019
- 14th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, Mehroli, New Delhi, 633AH/1235CE November 12, 2019
Category Archives: Sufi Urs and Event Dates
Considered one of the great saints in the Chishtiya lineage in India. His Dargha complex and Mazar in the Mehroli district of Delhi is a point of pilgrimage for many who come to India and from all parts of India.
12th Rabi ul Awwal Mawlid (Milad) Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa Rasul Allah (saw), Medina 11AH/632CE: The prophetic character – The Times of India
The twelfth of Rabi ulAwwal, the third month of the Hijrah, Islamic calendar is both the day Prophet Muhammad came into this world and left for the Hereafter. On the same date he arrived in Madinah, the hijrah, migration happened from Makkah marking the beginning of the Hijrah calendar. This month invites reflection on the Prophetic personality. Continue reading
Baba Sain Mir Mohammed Sahib (c. 1550 – 11 August 1635CE/1045AH), popularly known as Mian Mir, was a famous Sufi saint who resided in Lahore, specifically in the town of Dharampura (in present-day Pakistan). He belonged to the Qadiri order of Sufism. He is famous for being a spiritual instructor of Dara Shikoh, the eldest son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. He is identified as the founder of the Mian Khail branch of the Qadiri order. Continue reading
Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh Rasul Allah (saw) was the seal of the prophets, the final revelation from the one God. During his lifetime he was a religious, political, and military leader originally from Mecca who unified Arabia into a single … Continue reading
Al-Hasan ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib is an important figure in Islam, the son of Fatimah the daughter of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and of the fourth Caliph Ali ibn Abi Talib. Hasan is a member of the Ahl al-Bayt … Continue reading