More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 6th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Usman e Haruni, d. Makkah, 617AH/1220CE, remains brought to Ajmer 1935CE May 29, 2020
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH May 28, 2020
- 1st Shawwal Urs Shah Abu Sa’id Delhvi, Delhi India 1250AH May 24, 2020
- 1 Shawwal Urs Ibrahim Adham Balkhi, Jableh, Syria, 161AH/790CE May 24, 2020
- Eid Mubarak! May 23, 2020
Category Archives: Sufi Urs and Event Dates
6th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Usman e Haruni, d. Makkah, 617AH/1220CE, remains brought to Ajmer 1935CE
(Text and photo from http://www.sufiajmer.org) Early Life Khwaja Usman Harooni was born in Haroon, which is in Iran. According to some, he was born in 526 AH (1131 AD) and according to others, he was born in 510 AH (1116 … Continue reading
On a hill, a little to the south of the Chillah of Khwaja Sahib (Mounuddin Chishti (ra)), stands the holy, white shrine of Hazrat Abdur Rahim Shah, known as Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II. The shrine is a square building, … Continue reading
Hadhrat Hāfiz Shāh Abū Saeed Fārūqī Dehlavī Mujaddidī Naqshbandī (1196-1250 AH), may Allah sanctify his soul, is one of the greatest yet less known Awliya of India. He was a khalīfā and spiritual successor of the Mujaddid of 13th Islamic … Continue reading
Sultan Ibrahim Bin Adham r.ah, also known as Abu Ben Adhem or Abou Ben Adhem, was an Arab Muslim saint and Sufi mystic. His full name was Ibrahim bin Adham Bin Mansur al-Balkhi al-Ijli, Abu Ishaq. He was the King … Continue reading
Salim Chishti was a greatly revered Sufi Mystic who, it was thought by many, could perform miracles. The Mughal Emperor Akbar-e-Azam went to the shrine of Hazrat Ashraf Jahangir Semnani, but on his travels, had received inspiration to go to … Continue reading