More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Jumada ath Thani Urs Imam Ghazali, Tus, Iran, 505AH February 21, 2019
- 15th Jumada ath Thani Urs Shams Uddin Turk Panipat 716AH February 20, 2019
- In the Chishti shrine in Ajmer February 17, 2019
- Unveiling the Qur’an February 13, 2019
- 7th Jumada ath Thani Hazrat Bibi Pak Daman-Lahore February 12, 2019
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
[Note from Imam Salim: I have been here several years ago. Beautiful village and shrine, inhabited by beings seen and unseen. Spiritually uplifting.] Idris a descendant of Prophet Mohammad founded Morocco s first Islamic dynasty in the late eighth century
Eid Mubarak. May the blessings of Allah subahana wa t’ala bring you joy, peace and prosperity! May you have a joyous and blessed Eid al Adha!
The Quran is certainly unlike most books most modern audiences are familiar with, because unlike them, it does not present a linear argument. Understanding
Are we looking for laylat al Qadr in these last ten days? Remember that A wife of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) asked him what prayers she should say on Laylat al-Qadr (Night of Power) if she knew which night it … Continue reading
As salaam alaykum! The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in … Continue reading