More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th Safar Urs Ghulam Nasir al-Din Mahmud Kale Miyan, Delhi, 1262AH/1846CE October 15, 2019
- 11th Safar Urs Salman Farsi, Ctesiphon, Al-Mada’in Iraq 44AH/664CE October 11, 2019
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 10, 2019
- 9th Safar Urs Syed Shah Amir Abul ullah, Agra, 1061AH/1651CE October 9, 2019
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE October 6, 2019
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
Are we looking for laylat al Qadr in these last ten days? Remember that a wife of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) asked him what prayers she should say on Laylat al-Qadr (Night of Power) if she knew which night it … Continue reading
As salaam alaykum! Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in the … Continue reading
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
السلام عليكوم Rasool allah (SAW) has said “The first part of Ramadan is a mercy……………” Are we taking advantage of this mercy? Do we accept the mercy of Allah (swt) for us and are we merciful towards others? I am … Continue reading
Wishing all a blessed Ramadan – may it be filled with Allah’s blessings. May your fast be easy and may your spirit be uplifted with prayer and with closeness to Allah (swt).