More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- Hajj perspective – #1 – Unity July 13, 2020
- 19th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Hazrat Dr. Zahurul Hassan Sharib, Gudri Shah Baba IV, 1996CE July 10, 2020
- 16th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz – Gulbargah AP 825AH/1422CE July 7, 2020
- July 5 Birthday Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan (ra) July 5, 2020
- 12th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi (ra), Aurangabad, 1142AH/1730CE July 3, 2020
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم Today I remind myself and I remind you not to let this time slip through your fingers. It is like carrying water in your hands. When you fill your cupped hands there is plenty, … Continue reading
Ramadan Mubarak! The first day of fasting in USA is Friday, April 24. May Allah (swt) accept your fast. May you find the fast easy and may you gain deep insight into your connection with the divine.
السلام عليكوم Beloved friends, brothers and sisters – this week we enter the sacred month of Ramadan, insha’allah! Rasool allah (SAW) has said “The first part of Ramadan is a mercy……………” Are we taking advantage of this mercy? Do we … Continue reading
Lailat-ul-Bara’at or Shab e Barat (as it is known in the Indian Sub-continent) is the night of the full moon of the Islamic month of Sha’ban. Some scholars equate this night with Lailat Mubaraka (night of blessing) which is mentioned … Continue reading