More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- L’Shana Tova – Wishing you a sweet new year September 18, 2020
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE September 17, 2020
- 27th Muharram Urs Ashraf Jahangir Samnani, Kachocha Sharif, UP 808AH September 15, 2020
- 26th Muharram Urs Taj Uddin Baba ( Nagpur) September 14, 2020
- 25th Muharram Urs Imam Zain ul Abideen, Madina 95 H September 13, 2020
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
As-Salaam alaykum wa rahma tu’ala wa barakatu. Eid Mubarak! Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar wa lillah ilhamd!
Are we looking for laylat al Qadr in these last ten days? Tradition says that we should look for it on the odd nights during the last ten days. Remember that a wife of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) asked him … Continue reading
As salaam alaykum! Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in the … Continue reading