More to come, please come back again!
Recommended about HajjClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2019
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 13, 2019
- Khutbah – 8/11/2019CE – 12/10/1440AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha August 10, 2019
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2019
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE July 31, 2019
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
السلام عليكوم Rasool allah (SAW) has said “The first part of Ramadan is a mercy……………” Are we taking advantage of this mercy? Do we accept the mercy of Allah (swt) for us and are we merciful towards others? I am … Continue reading
Wishing all a blessed Ramadan – may it be filled with Allah’s blessings. May your fast be easy and may your spirit be uplifted with prayer and with closeness to Allah (swt).
Preparing for Ramadan – Sha’aban 2 – 15 Nisfu Sha’ban Lailat ul Bara’at – Friday night in North America
Lailat-ul-Bara’at or Shab e Barat (as it is known in the Indian Sub-continent) is the night of the full moon of the Islamic month of Sha’ban. Some scholars equate this night with Lailat Mubaraka (night of blessing) which is mentioned … Continue reading