More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 29th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Muhammad Chishti 1040AH/1630CE December 17, 2017
- 24th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Shah Kalim Allah Jahanabadi, Jammah Masjid, Delhi December 12, 2017
- 22nd Rabi ul Awwal Urs Molana Fazal ul Rehman Ganj Moradabadi, U.P. 1313AH December 10, 2017
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Abdul Haq Mohaddis Delhvi- Mehroli, New Delhi 1051AH December 9, 2017
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Pir Muhammad ul Hassan Jili ul Kaleemi, 1308AH/1890CE, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, India December 9, 2017
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
“Sufism resides entirely in Adab” – Abu Hafs Nisaburi (Ninth century Sufi) The above quote of Nisaburi is only one example of many similar quotes from other modern and historical teachers of Sufism. Although Adab is seen as such an … Continue reading
They travelled the length and breadth of the country singing Sufi saints have played a pivotal role in promoting communal harmony in the medieval India, said ‘Kalanthai’ Peer Mohamed, writer and Deputy Editor, Kaalachuvadu, a Tamil magazine. The Sufi saints … Continue reading
May this year, and every year greet you in good health. May Allah (swt) shower blessings on you and your families, Insha’Allah!
From Daily Pakistan by Shahbano Shahbaz Sufism, defined as the mystical system of the Sufis, is no less than a divine culture weaved into the history of Pakistan. The practice of Sufi customs within the subcontinent is a spiritual and … Continue reading
May Allah (swt) bless you and your families on this joyous day