More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 12, 2018
- Mystic Mantra: The earliest Sufi woman July 10, 2018
- Sufi women blazing a new trail in Nablus July 10, 2018
- Sufi West Africa Braces Amid Rise of Fundamentalism July 9, 2018
- Reading the Quran: A Primer in History, Facts and Context July 8, 2018
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
The Quran is certainly unlike most books most modern audiences are familiar with, because unlike them, it does not present a linear argument. Understanding
Are we looking for laylat al Qadr in these last ten days? Remember that A wife of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) asked him what prayers she should say on Laylat al-Qadr (Night of Power) if she knew which night it … Continue reading
As salaam alaykum! The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said, “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” (Ibn Hibban and At-Tabarani) The last ten days of Ramadan are very special days in … Continue reading
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
Wishing all a blessed Ramadan – may it be filled with Allah’s blessings. May your fast be easy and may your spirit be uplifted with prayer and with closeness to Allah (swt).