More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE May 25, 2018
- Khutbah – 5/25/2018 CE – Ramadan and Forgiveness May 25, 2018
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Hazrat Malik Mohammed Alam, Gudri Shah Baba I, Ajmer, India 1327AH/1907AD May 25, 2018
- 9th Ramadhan Urs Bu Ali Shah Qalandar- Pani Path, Punjab 1324CE May 24, 2018
- 9th Ramadhan Urs Qazi Hamid Uddin Nagori-Mehroli, New Delhi 643AH May 24, 2018
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
Wishing all a blessed Ramadan – may it be filled with Allah’s blessings. May your fast be easy and may your spirit be uplifted with prayer and with closeness to Allah (swt).
Lailat-ul-Bara’at or Shab e Barat (as it is known in the Indian Sub-continent) is the night of the full moon of the Islamic month of Sha’ban. Some scholars equate this night with Lailat Mubaraka (night of blessing) which is mentioned … Continue reading
Asian Age, April 26, 2018 Ghulam Rasool Dehlvi The Sufi philosophy of Wahdat is actually derived from Tawheed, the basic Islamic tenet of monotheism. India’s mystics — both rishi-munis and Sufi saints — were able to go beyond the man-made … Continue reading