More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Ramadan
- 14th Ramadhan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran May 19, 2019
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE May 15, 2019
- Ramadan and Forgiveness – the middle ten days May 15, 2019
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Hazrat Malik Mohammed Alam, Gudri Shah Baba I, Ajmer, India 1327AH/1907AD May 15, 2019
- 9th Ramadhan Urs Bu Ali Shah Qalandar- Pani Path, Punjab 1324CE May 14, 2019
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
Rasul Allah, (saw) has said: “Ramadan is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)” — Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 93, Pg.: 342 We have now entered, by the grace of … Continue reading
السلام عليكوم Rasool allah (SAW) has said “The first part of Ramadan is a mercy……………” Are we taking advantage of this mercy? Do we accept the mercy of Allah (swt) for us and are we merciful towards others? I am … Continue reading
Wishing all a blessed Ramadan – may it be filled with Allah’s blessings. May your fast be easy and may your spirit be uplifted with prayer and with closeness to Allah (swt).
Preparing for Ramadan – Sha’aban 2 – 15 Nisfu Sha’ban Lailat ul Bara’at – Friday night in North America
Lailat-ul-Bara’at or Shab e Barat (as it is known in the Indian Sub-continent) is the night of the full moon of the Islamic month of Sha’ban. Some scholars equate this night with Lailat Mubaraka (night of blessing) which is mentioned … Continue reading