More to come, please come back again!
- 10th Muharram Urs Mirza Jan e Jana, Delhi 1195AH/1780CE September 20, 2018
- Yawm Ashura’ September 20, 2018
- 10th Muharram Urs Hazrat Imam Hussain, Karbala, Iraq 61AH/680CE September 20, 2018
- Discourse – 9 Muharram 1440 September 19, 2018
- 5th Muharram Urs Hazrat Fuzail bin Iyaz (87 H./705 AD) September 15, 2018
Category Archives: Religious Observance – Islam
السلام عليكم Islam attaches great importance to the concept of pardoning of sins by Allah (swt) so that we may be saved from the hell of our making here on earth and in the afterlife. That hell of an unhappy … Continue reading
May this year, and every year greet you in good health. May Allah (swt) shower blessings on you and your families, Insha’Allah!
[Note from Imam Salim: I have been here several years ago. Beautiful village and shrine, inhabited by beings seen and unseen. Spiritually uplifting.] Idris a descendant of Prophet Mohammad founded Morocco s first Islamic dynasty in the late eighth century
Eid Mubarak. May the blessings of Allah subahana wa t’ala bring you joy, peace and prosperity! May you have a joyous and blessed Eid al Adha!
The Quran is certainly unlike most books most modern audiences are familiar with, because unlike them, it does not present a linear argument. Understanding