More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 7th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Hubairah Basri, 287AH/900 CE May 30, 2020
- 6th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Usman e Haruni, d. Makkah, 617AH/1220CE, remains brought to Ajmer 1935CE May 29, 2020
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH May 28, 2020
- 1st Shawwal Urs Shah Abu Sa’id Delhvi, Delhi India 1250AH May 24, 2020
- 1 Shawwal Urs Ibrahim Adham Balkhi, Jableh, Syria, 161AH/790CE May 24, 2020
Category Archives: Opinion
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford
William Crona 23/11/2017 16:06 GMT | Updated 23/11/2017 16:06 GMT Source: Fighting Hate and Extremism: The Living Quran The true test of an intelligent person is a humble awareness of the limits of their knowledge. So said a rather clever man some millenia … Continue reading
Officials make their case in DC during the State Department’s religious freedom ministerial.
(RNS) — Omid Safi’s new book ‘Radical Love’ offers a reminder to Muslims and non-Muslims alike: You can’t divorce Rumi’s mystical poetry from Islam.
JULY 16, 2018 BY DALIAH MERZABAN From Muhammad and Rumi, to Jesus and the Virgin Mary, humanity’s prophets and saints are accessible to everyone