More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th Safar Urs Ghulam Nasir al-Din Mahmud Kale Miyan, Delhi, 1262AH/1846CE October 15, 2019
- 11th Safar Urs Salman Farsi, Ctesiphon, Al-Mada’in Iraq 44AH/664CE October 11, 2019
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 10, 2019
- 9th Safar Urs Syed Shah Amir Abul ullah, Agra, 1061AH/1651CE October 9, 2019
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE October 6, 2019
Category Archives: Opinion
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford
William Crona 23/11/2017 16:06 GMT | Updated 23/11/2017 16:06 GMT Source: Fighting Hate and Extremism: The Living Quran The true test of an intelligent person is a humble awareness of the limits of their knowledge. So said a rather clever man some millenia … Continue reading