More to come, please come back again!
Recommended about HajjClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2019
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 13, 2019
- Khutbah – 8/11/2019CE – 12/10/1440AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha August 10, 2019
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2019
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE July 31, 2019
Category Archives: Opinion
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford