More to come, please come back again!
- 18th Shaban – Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, Sehwan, Pakistan 1274CE April 23, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Sha’aban 2 – 15 Nisfu Sha’ban Lailat ul Bara’at – Friday night in North America April 19, 2019
- 5th Shaban Urs Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin (ra) Abul Kher- Sarwar, Rajasthan 661 H April 10, 2019
- 7 April (CE calendar) Urs of Murshida Vera Corda, 2002CE April 7, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadhan – Sha’ban 1 April 6, 2019
Category Archives: Opinion
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford