More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE June 21, 2019
- 19 June – Birthday Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan (ra) June 19, 2019
- 17 June – Urs Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, Basti Hazrat Nizamuddin west, 2004CE June 17, 2019
- 14th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Sadid Uddin, Marshi, Syria, 207AH/866CE June 17, 2019
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH June 8, 2019
Category Archives: Opinion
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford