More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- L’Shana Tova – Wishing you a sweet new year September 18, 2020
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE September 17, 2020
- 27th Muharram Urs Ashraf Jahangir Samnani, Kachocha Sharif, UP 808AH September 15, 2020
- 26th Muharram Urs Taj Uddin Baba ( Nagpur) September 14, 2020
- 25th Muharram Urs Imam Zain ul Abideen, Madina 95 H September 13, 2020
Category Archives: Opinion
[A wonderful description of this sacred place and reflects many of my own thoughts as well – ISC] Rana Safvi February 17, 2019 00:15 IST Updated: February 17, 2019 13:04 IST Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti attracted kings and peasants alike to … Continue reading
Meeting the Qur’an through a Feminine voice Source: Unveiling the Qur’an February 11, 2019 by Saimma Dyer
[Note from Imam Salim: This is article is long but well worth reading. It reflects many of the thoughts I have been having over the past ten years or so. I’d like to know your thoughts.] How does one resolve … Continue reading
Source: Muslim preachers help Kosovo women learn, win their rights PRISTINA, Kosovo — There’s a widespread tradition among many Muslims that it’s better for women to pray at home than in the mosque. But in Kosovo, an old Ottoman-era tradition … Continue reading
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.