More to come, please come back again!
- The Relevance Of Yunus Emre In Our Time – OpEd January 16, 2019
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 15, 2019
- 1st Jumada al Awwal Urs Hazrat Muzaffer Shah Ali, Bundi, India, 1376AH/1956CE January 8, 2019
- 29th Rabi ath Thani Urs Sufi Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra), Nagore Rajasthan 673 H January 5, 2019
- 27th Rabi ath Thani Urs Faqruddin Fakhrey Jahan, Mehroli, New Delhi 1199AH January 3, 2019
Category Archives: Opinion
[Note from Imam Salim: This is article is long but well worth reading. It reflects many of the thoughts I have been having over the past ten years or so. I’d like to know your thoughts.] How does one resolve … Continue reading
Source: Muslim preachers help Kosovo women learn, win their rights PRISTINA, Kosovo — There’s a widespread tradition among many Muslims that it’s better for women to pray at home than in the mosque. But in Kosovo, an old Ottoman-era tradition … Continue reading
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless