More to come, please come back again!
- 7th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Miyan Mir – 1045AH/1635CE November 15, 2018
- Huge crowds converge in Senegal’s holy city for Sufi pilgrimage – Art & Culture – The Jakarta Post November 12, 2018
- 1st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (saw), Madina 11AH/632CE November 9, 2018
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Ahmed Mujaddid Alif Sani, Sirhind, 1034AH/1624CE November 6, 2018
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Imam Hassan, Medina, 50AH/670CE November 6, 2018
Category Archives: Opinion
‘Female Voices in the Quran’ examines role of women, encourages religious dialogue – The Tufts Daily
The Tufts University Chaplaincy and the Boston Islamic Seminary co-hosted “Female Voices in the Quran,” a workshop that examined female voices throughout the religious text, in the Tufts Interfaith Center on Oct. 6.
Daniel Thomas Dyer explores the place of beauty and joy within Islam. Source: Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer I have often wondered why the Beautiful and the Joyful do not usually appear in Islam’s traditional lists … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford