More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 17th Muharram Urs Ghulam Qutb al-Din, Lahore, Pakistan,1210CE September 17, 2019
- 17th Muharram Urs Shah Mohammed Afaq Delvi, Delhi September 17, 2019
- 14th Muharram Urs Hazrat Khwaja Mumshad Dinawari, Dinawar, Iraq, 299AH/911CE September 14, 2019
- 13th September Hejirat Day – 1910CE September 13, 2019
- 13th September Urs of Noor-un-Nisa Inayat Khan, d. Dachau, Germany, 1944 September 13, 2019
Category Archives: Opinion
It has taken me a couple of days and lots of inner inquiry to come to some kind of peace and respond appropriately to the recent horrific events in Christchurch, New Zealand. Not the least of my need for time … Continue reading
[A wonderful description of this sacred place and reflects many of my own thoughts as well – ISC] Rana Safvi February 17, 2019 00:15 IST Updated: February 17, 2019 13:04 IST Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti attracted kings and peasants alike to … Continue reading
Meeting the Qur’an through a Feminine voice Source: Unveiling the Qur’an February 11, 2019 by Saimma Dyer
[Note from Imam Salim: This is article is long but well worth reading. It reflects many of the thoughts I have been having over the past ten years or so. I’d like to know your thoughts.] How does one resolve … Continue reading
Source: Muslim preachers help Kosovo women learn, win their rights PRISTINA, Kosovo — There’s a widespread tradition among many Muslims that it’s better for women to pray at home than in the mosque. But in Kosovo, an old Ottoman-era tradition … Continue reading