More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE June 21, 2019
- 19 June – Birthday Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan (ra) June 19, 2019
- 17 June – Urs Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, Basti Hazrat Nizamuddin west, 2004CE June 17, 2019
- 14th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Sadid Uddin, Marshi, Syria, 207AH/866CE June 17, 2019
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH June 8, 2019
Category Archives: News
By Dr. Habib Siddiqui Source: The Relevance Of Yunus Emre In Our Time – OpEd No place seems immune these days from instability, violence and insecurity. The worst victims are Muslims – attacked both from within and without the community.
[Note from Imam Salim: This is article is long but well worth reading. It reflects many of the thoughts I have been having over the past ten years or so. I’d like to know your thoughts.] How does one resolve … Continue reading
© Provided by Tehran Times Hojjatoleslam Mostafa Borujerdi (3rd L), Ayatollah Seyyed Mostafa Mohaqeq-Damad (4th L) and several unidentified clerics unveil “Tafsir Shams”, a new Persian exegesis of the Holy Quran, at the Interna I hope someone will translate this … Continue reading
Diet plays a very important role in the daily life of a believer. It is therefore necessary to ensure that the physical body is kept healthy so that the soul and spirit may also remain healthy.
Source: Muslim preachers help Kosovo women learn, win their rights PRISTINA, Kosovo — There’s a widespread tradition among many Muslims that it’s better for women to pray at home than in the mosque. But in Kosovo, an old Ottoman-era tradition … Continue reading