More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th Safar Urs Ghulam Nasir al-Din Mahmud Kale Miyan, Delhi, 1262AH/1846CE October 15, 2019
- 11th Safar Urs Salman Farsi, Ctesiphon, Al-Mada’in Iraq 44AH/664CE October 11, 2019
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 10, 2019
- 9th Safar Urs Syed Shah Amir Abul ullah, Agra, 1061AH/1651CE October 9, 2019
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE October 6, 2019
Category Archives: News
[A wonderful description of this sacred place and reflects many of my own thoughts as well – ISC] Rana Safvi February 17, 2019 00:15 IST Updated: February 17, 2019 13:04 IST Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti attracted kings and peasants alike to … Continue reading
By Dr. Habib Siddiqui Source: The Relevance Of Yunus Emre In Our Time – OpEd No place seems immune these days from instability, violence and insecurity. The worst victims are Muslims – attacked both from within and without the community.
[Note from Imam Salim: This is article is long but well worth reading. It reflects many of the thoughts I have been having over the past ten years or so. I’d like to know your thoughts.] How does one resolve … Continue reading
© Provided by Tehran Times Hojjatoleslam Mostafa Borujerdi (3rd L), Ayatollah Seyyed Mostafa Mohaqeq-Damad (4th L) and several unidentified clerics unveil “Tafsir Shams”, a new Persian exegesis of the Holy Quran, at the Interna I hope someone will translate this … Continue reading
Diet plays a very important role in the daily life of a believer. It is therefore necessary to ensure that the physical body is kept healthy so that the soul and spirit may also remain healthy.