More to come, please come back again!
- 18th Shaban – Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, Sehwan, Pakistan 1274CE April 23, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Sha’aban 2 – 15 Nisfu Sha’ban Lailat ul Bara’at – Friday night in North America April 19, 2019
- 5th Shaban Urs Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin (ra) Abul Kher- Sarwar, Rajasthan 661 H April 10, 2019
- 7 April (CE calendar) Urs of Murshida Vera Corda, 2002CE April 7, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadhan – Sha’ban 1 April 6, 2019
Category Archives: News
By Dr. Habib Siddiqui Source: The Relevance Of Yunus Emre In Our Time – OpEd No place seems immune these days from instability, violence and insecurity. The worst victims are Muslims – attacked both from within and without the community.
[Note from Imam Salim: This is article is long but well worth reading. It reflects many of the thoughts I have been having over the past ten years or so. I’d like to know your thoughts.] How does one resolve … Continue reading
© Provided by Tehran Times Hojjatoleslam Mostafa Borujerdi (3rd L), Ayatollah Seyyed Mostafa Mohaqeq-Damad (4th L) and several unidentified clerics unveil “Tafsir Shams”, a new Persian exegesis of the Holy Quran, at the Interna I hope someone will translate this … Continue reading
Diet plays a very important role in the daily life of a believer. It is therefore necessary to ensure that the physical body is kept healthy so that the soul and spirit may also remain healthy.
Source: Muslim preachers help Kosovo women learn, win their rights PRISTINA, Kosovo — There’s a widespread tradition among many Muslims that it’s better for women to pray at home than in the mosque. But in Kosovo, an old Ottoman-era tradition … Continue reading