More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 12, 2018
- Mystic Mantra: The earliest Sufi woman July 10, 2018
- Sufi women blazing a new trail in Nablus July 10, 2018
- Sufi West Africa Braces Amid Rise of Fundamentalism July 9, 2018
- Reading the Quran: A Primer in History, Facts and Context July 8, 2018
Category Archives: News
A unique group of some 40 women come together each week at a religious school in Nablus to practice Sufi rituals and study the faith.
Salafism is replacing traditional Sufi practices, sparking concern about the introduction of Islamic extremism in the region.
Eid Mubarak. May the blessings of Allah subahana wa t’ala bring you joy, peace and prosperity! May you have a joyous and blessed Eid al Fitr!
Fanna-Fi-Allah Sufi Qawwali Ensemble | Indian American Magazine | Events | San Jose CA | India Currents
May 24, 2018 @ 7:30 pm – Presenting the ancient sufi tradition of qawwali with deep devotion & ecstatic rhythms, the internationally renowned Sufi Qawwali ensemble Fanna-Fi-Allah will visit San Francisco during their 20th annual tour, carrying the flame of … Continue reading
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | LALITA IYER It is among the few structures to have incorporated classical European elements within its architecture. Hyderabad: Crowded lanes, recalcitrant two-wheeler drivers, rash four wheelers and you make a right turn hoping the lane is large enough for … Continue reading