More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 5th Shaban Urs Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin (ra) Abul Kher- Sarwar, Rajasthan 661 H March 30, 2020
- 3 Sha'ban 1441AH Kutbah (March 27, 2020CE) March 27, 2020
- Preparing for Ramadhan – Sha’ban 1 March 24, 2020
- 27 Rajab Urs Hazat Junaid Baghdadi, Baghdad, 297or 298AH March 22, 2020
- Lailat ul Miraj Mubarak! March 20, 2020
Category Archives: Khutbas
Sabr and Shukr – Faith in Allah (swt) Aasiyah was the wife of Pharoh. Her faith in Allah (swt) thrived under the shadow of her husband who said, “I am your Lord, Most High!” When news reached Pharoh of his … Continue reading
(This is part of a Khutbah delivered a few years ago about forgiveness and fasting on the Day of Ashura’a) When the Day of Judgment comes, we will without doubt all desire to steer clear from our sins and wish … Continue reading
السلام عليكم ‘Eid-al-Adha is a day of great joy and celebration, but it is also a day of reflection and introspection. What then is the social message of ‘Eid al-Adha?
As-Salaam alaykum wa rahma tu’ala wa barakatu. Eid Mubarak! Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar – Allahu Akbar wa lillah ilhamd!