More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- L’Shana Tova – Wishing you a sweet new year September 18, 2020
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE September 17, 2020
- 27th Muharram Urs Ashraf Jahangir Samnani, Kachocha Sharif, UP 808AH September 15, 2020
- 26th Muharram Urs Taj Uddin Baba ( Nagpur) September 14, 2020
- 25th Muharram Urs Imam Zain ul Abideen, Madina 95 H September 13, 2020
Category Archives: Khutbas
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم Today I remind myself and I remind you not to let this time slip through your fingers. It is like carrying water in your hands. When you fill your cupped hands there is plenty, … Continue reading
السلام عليكوم Beloved friends, brothers and sisters – this week we enter the sacred month of Ramadan, insha’allah! Rasool allah (SAW) has said “The first part of Ramadan is a mercy……………” Are we taking advantage of this mercy? Do we … Continue reading
Sabr and Shukr – Faith in Allah (swt) Aasiyah was the wife of Pharoh. Her faith in Allah (swt) thrived under the shadow of her husband who said, “I am your Lord, Most High!” When news reached Pharoh of his … Continue reading
My dear brothers and sisters. This week we entered the month of Sha’ban, alhamdul’illah. It is a great gift that Allah (swt) has allowed us to again come to this time of the year. And soon, insha’allah we will enter … Continue reading