More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE June 21, 2019
- 19 June – Birthday Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan (ra) June 19, 2019
- 17 June – Urs Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, Basti Hazrat Nizamuddin west, 2004CE June 17, 2019
- 14th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Sadid Uddin, Marshi, Syria, 207AH/866CE June 17, 2019
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH June 8, 2019
Category Archives: Khutbas
It is with great reverence, homage and gratitude that I thank Allah (swt) for sending us the Prophet ‘Isa Ruhallah and join in with all other peoples who celebrate his coming to Earth to teach us of the overwhelming compassion … Continue reading
السلام عليكم ‘Eid-al-Adha is a day of great joy and celebration, but it is also a day of reflection and introspection. What then is the social message of ‘Eid al-Adha? At this time we are witnessing the ongoing cycle of … Continue reading
Ikhlas, Sincerity In one of the battles that the Muslims waged against the Romans, the Muslims – under the commandment of Maslamah (rahimahullaah) – surrounded a city that had a tall and well-fortified wall. The siege went on for months. … Continue reading
آنا جعلنا في آعناقهم آغلالا فهي آلي آلاذقان فهم مقمحون. ‘INAA JA’ALNAA FE A’NAAQIHIM AGHLAALAN FA- HIYA ‘ILAA AL- ADHQAANI FAHUM MUQMAHOON We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins so that their heads are forced … Continue reading
A’udhu Billahi min ash-shaitan ir-rajeem Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim Ash-hadua la ilaha il allah, wah-dahu la Sharik allah; Wa Ash-shahadu anna Muhammadan ‘Abduhu wa Rasoollahu wa’al Mustafa I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan, the rejected In the Name of Allah, … Continue reading