More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th Safar Urs Ghulam Nasir al-Din Mahmud Kale Miyan, Delhi, 1262AH/1846CE October 15, 2019
- 11th Safar Urs Salman Farsi, Ctesiphon, Al-Mada’in Iraq 44AH/664CE October 11, 2019
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 10, 2019
- 9th Safar Urs Syed Shah Amir Abul ullah, Agra, 1061AH/1651CE October 9, 2019
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE October 6, 2019
Category Archives: Khutbas
السلام عليكم My dear brothers and sisters. This weekend we enter the month of Shaban, alhamdul’illah. It is a great gift that Allah (swt) has allowed us to again come to this time of the year. And soon, insha’allah we … Continue reading
السلام عليكم سبحان الذي اسرى بعبده ليلا من المسجد الحرام الى المسجد الاقصى الذي باركنا حوله لنريه من اياتنا انه هو السميع البصير [17.01] Subhana allathee asra bi’abdihi laylan mina almasjidi alharami ‘ila almasjidi al-aqsa allathee … Continue reading
It is with great reverence, homage and gratitude that I thank Allah (swt) for sending us the Prophet ‘Isa Ruhallah and join in with all other peoples who celebrate his coming to Earth to teach us of the overwhelming compassion … Continue reading
Ikhlas, Sincerity In one of the battles that the Muslims waged against the Romans, the Muslims – under the commandment of Maslamah (rahimahullaah) – surrounded a city that had a tall and well-fortified wall. The siege went on for months. … Continue reading