More to come, please come back again!
Recommended about HajjClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2019
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 13, 2019
- Khutbah – 8/11/2019CE – 12/10/1440AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha August 10, 2019
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2019
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE July 31, 2019
Category Archives: Khutbas
السلام عليكم سبحان الذي اسرى بعبده ليلا من المسجد الحرام الى المسجد الاقصى الذي باركنا حوله لنريه من اياتنا انه هو السميع البصير [17.01] Subhana allathee asra bi’abdihi laylan mina almasjidi alharami ‘ila almasjidi al-aqsa allathee … Continue reading
It is with great reverence, homage and gratitude that I thank Allah (swt) for sending us the Prophet ‘Isa Ruhallah and join in with all other peoples who celebrate his coming to Earth to teach us of the overwhelming compassion … Continue reading
Ikhlas, Sincerity In one of the battles that the Muslims waged against the Romans, the Muslims – under the commandment of Maslamah (rahimahullaah) – surrounded a city that had a tall and well-fortified wall. The siege went on for months. … Continue reading
آنا جعلنا في آعناقهم آغلالا فهي آلي آلاذقان فهم مقمحون. ‘INAA JA’ALNAA FE A’NAAQIHIM AGHLAALAN FA- HIYA ‘ILAA AL- ADHQAANI FAHUM MUQMAHOON We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins so that their heads are forced … Continue reading
A’udhu Billahi min ash-shaitan ir-rajeem Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim Ash-hadua la ilaha il allah, wah-dahu la Sharik allah; Wa Ash-shahadu anna Muhammadan ‘Abduhu wa Rasoollahu wa’al Mustafa I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan, the rejected In the Name of Allah, … Continue reading