More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- Sufi shrines in the wraps of Delhi February 18, 2020
- The musical, ecstatic devotion of 'Sufi queen' Abida Parveen February 18, 2020
- In pictures: The Sufi ‘Nuba’ ceremony in Sudan February 16, 2020
- 22nd Jumada ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Baqr Sidiqqi (ra), Medina, 634CE February 16, 2020
- 20th Jumada ath Thani Birth Bibi Fatima, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 18AH February 14, 2020
Category Archives: Khutbas
As Allah (swt) says in the Quran Sharif in Sura Ar-Ra’d: ‘alladhena ‘aamano wa- tat.ma’inn qulob -hum bi- dhikr ‘allaah . ‘a-laa bi- dhikr ‘allaah tat.ma’inn al- qulub <13:28>
It is with great reverence, homage and gratitude that I thank Allah (swt) for sending us the Prophet ‘Isa Ruhallah and join in with all other peoples who celebrate his coming to Earth to teach us of the overwhelming compassion … Continue reading
As the end of the CE calendar year approaches, many of us are thinking about what we have, our prosperity, wealth and possessions and we think about those around us who are needy and how we can help. Giving of … Continue reading
Sabr and Shukr – Faith in Allah (swt) Aasiyah was the wife of Pharoh. Her faith in Allah (swt) thrived under the shadow of her husband who said, “I am your Lord, Most High!” When news reached Pharoh of his … Continue reading