More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- Hajj perspective – #1 – Unity July 13, 2020
- 19th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Hazrat Dr. Zahurul Hassan Sharib, Gudri Shah Baba IV, 1996CE July 10, 2020
- 16th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz – Gulbargah AP 825AH/1422CE July 7, 2020
- July 5 Birthday Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan (ra) July 5, 2020
- 12th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi (ra), Aurangabad, 1142AH/1730CE July 3, 2020
Category Archives: Events
Hundreds of thousands of men, women and children converged on Senegal’s holy city of Touba on Sunday for the Grand Magal, a traditional annual march and biggest celebration of the Mouride Brotherhood, a Sufi Islamic order.
Festival themed “Presence of Sufism” seeks to reinforce Morocco’s position in intercultural dialogue by forging bridge between East and West. Source: Fez to hold 11th Festival of Sufi Culture this month | MEO CASABLANCA – The eleventh edition of the … Continue reading
On the occasion of the Sufi mystic-poet’s, Jalaluddin Rumi, birth anniversary on September 30, here we revisits the reasons Rumi remains timeless
The seminar was hosted by Preston University Source: Seminar: Sufi saint Shah-e-Hamadan remembered | The Express Tribune Islamabad: Speakers at a reference seminar on Sufi saint Shah-e-Hamadan said it was the need of the hour to follow the teachings of … Continue reading
[Note from Imam Salim: I have been here several years ago. Beautiful village and shrine, inhabited by beings seen and unseen. Spiritually uplifting.] Idris a descendant of Prophet Mohammad founded Morocco s first Islamic dynasty in the late eighth century