More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 22nd Rabi ul Awwal Urs Molana Fazal ul Rehman Ganj Moradabadi, U.P. 1313AH November 19, 2019
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Abdul Haq Mohaddis Delhvi- Mehroli, New Delhi 1052AH November 18, 2019
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Pir Muhammad ul Hassan Jili ul Kaleemi, 1308AH/1890CE, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, India November 18, 2019
- 16th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Zia Hassan Jili-ul-Kaleemi, Tolichowki, Hyderablad November 13, 2019
- 14th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, Mehroli, New Delhi, 633AH/1235CE November 12, 2019
Category Archives: Commentary on the News
From Imam Salim: From my perspective this is a very well written article and well balanced in dealing with the confusing political events in Syria today. But one thing I would like to say is that whoever was the murderer who did this, the real reason he was killed is that Shaykh al-Bouti possesed knowledge. Continue reading
This past February my wife and I spent time in Ajmer with Pir Inam Gudri Shah Baba V. The time we spent with him was a wonderful experience. Part of that wonderful experience was meeting Shye Ben-Tzur and his wife. … Continue reading
The officials of the dargha should be melting this down right now and using the money for social programs which the Chishtiyya are known for. And if they are too cowardly to do this, then they should be replaced. Continue reading
// http://www.assoc-amazon.com/s/asw.js I think this is a good article about the celebration of Hanukah in the Maghreb countries. It also is a small snapshot of the conditions the Jewish communities must put up with. One thing that seems to be … Continue reading
A Pakistani cleric says if the government does not hang a Christian mother of five convicted last month of blasphemy against Islam, then his mosque will offer a reward of $6,000 to anyone who kills her. Yousef Qureshi issued the … Continue reading