More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 17th Muharram Urs Ghulam Qutb al-Din, Lahore, Pakistan,1210CE September 17, 2019
- 17th Muharram Urs Shah Mohammed Afaq Delvi, Delhi September 17, 2019
- 14th Muharram Urs Hazrat Khwaja Mumshad Dinawari, Dinawar, Iraq, 299AH/911CE September 14, 2019
- 13th September Hejirat Day – 1910CE September 13, 2019
- 13th September Urs of Noor-un-Nisa Inayat Khan, d. Dachau, Germany, 1944 September 13, 2019
Category Archives: Commentary on the News
From Imam Salim: From my perspective this is a very well written article and well balanced in dealing with the confusing political events in Syria today. But one thing I would like to say is that whoever was the murderer who did this, the real reason he was killed is that Shaykh al-Bouti possesed knowledge. Continue reading
This past February my wife and I spent time in Ajmer with Pir Inam Gudri Shah Baba V. The time we spent with him was a wonderful experience. Part of that wonderful experience was meeting Shye Ben-Tzur and his wife. … Continue reading
The officials of the dargha should be melting this down right now and using the money for social programs which the Chishtiyya are known for. And if they are too cowardly to do this, then they should be replaced. Continue reading
// http://www.assoc-amazon.com/s/asw.js I think this is a good article about the celebration of Hanukah in the Maghreb countries. It also is a small snapshot of the conditions the Jewish communities must put up with. One thing that seems to be … Continue reading
A Pakistani cleric says if the government does not hang a Christian mother of five convicted last month of blasphemy against Islam, then his mosque will offer a reward of $6,000 to anyone who kills her. Yousef Qureshi issued the … Continue reading