More to come, please come back again!
- Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer October 13, 2018
- 3rd Safar Urs Khwaja Dana, Surat, Gujrat, India October 13, 2018
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 11, 2018
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE October 9, 2018
- Finding The Lost Meaning Of Sufism | Feature | Kashmir Observer October 7, 2018
Category Archives: Books, Music, Movies, Art, Etc.
Song of the Dervish: Nizamuddin Auliya: The Saint of Hope and Tolerance The chief nightingales in the rose garden of India were Sufi Saints, Muslim holy men who linked themselves to an Islamic worldview with its own cosmology, its trajectory … Continue reading
An interesting re-print of a re-print of Senzaki’s account of his meeting with Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan. Post by John Ford from 2007. With credit due to Sufi Ruhaniat. Source: Nyogen Senzaki on Sufism and Zen | James Ford
(RNS) — Omid Safi’s new book ‘Radical Love’ offers a reminder to Muslims and non-Muslims alike: You can’t divorce Rumi’s mystical poetry from Islam.
Fanna-Fi-Allah Sufi Qawwali Ensemble | Indian American Magazine | Events | San Jose CA | India Currents
May 24, 2018 @ 7:30 pm – Presenting the ancient sufi tradition of qawwali with deep devotion & ecstatic rhythms, the internationally renowned Sufi Qawwali ensemble Fanna-Fi-Allah will visit San Francisco during their 20th annual tour, carrying the flame of … Continue reading
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | LALITA IYER It is among the few structures to have incorporated classical European elements within its architecture. Hyderabad: Crowded lanes, recalcitrant two-wheeler drivers, rash four wheelers and you make a right turn hoping the lane is large enough for … Continue reading