More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2019
- 7th Rabbi ath- Thani Urs Khwaja Ghulam Farid, Mithan Kot, Pakistan, 1319AH/1901CE December 6, 2019
- 4th Rabbi ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Yusuf Chishti, 459AH/1067CE December 2, 2019
- 29 November, Hazrat Khadim Hasan Gudri Shah Baba III, Usmani Chillah, Ajmer, 1970 November 29, 2019
- Thankfulness and Patience in Allah (swt) November 28, 2019
Author Archives: Imam Salim Chishti
Chishti Shajada Nasheen, Hyderabad , India, father to Pir SM Rasheed ul Hassan Jili ul Kalimi (ra) who passed in December of 2013.
Considered one of the great saints in the Chishtiya lineage in India. His Dargha complex and Mazar in the Mehroli district of Delhi is a point of pilgrimage for many who come to India and from all parts of India.
The arrival of Khwaja Makhdoom Alauddin Ahmed Sabir Pak popularly known as “Baba Sabir” at Kaliyar unfolds some interesting episodes of his life. Continue reading
12th Rabi ul Awwal Mawlid (Milad) Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa Rasul Allah (saw), Medina 11AH/632CE: The prophetic character – The Times of India
The twelfth of Rabi ulAwwal, the third month of the Hijrah, Islamic calendar is both the day Prophet Muhammad came into this world and left for the Hereafter. On the same date he arrived in Madinah, the hijrah, migration happened from Makkah marking the beginning of the Hijrah calendar. This month invites reflection on the Prophetic personality. Continue reading
Baba Sain Mir Mohammed Sahib (c. 1550 – 11 August 1635CE/1045AH), popularly known as Mian Mir, was a famous Sufi saint who resided in Lahore, specifically in the town of Dharampura (in present-day Pakistan). He belonged to the Qadiri order of Sufism. He is famous for being a spiritual instructor of Dara Shikoh, the eldest son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. He is identified as the founder of the Mian Khail branch of the Qadiri order. Continue reading