More to come, please come back again!
Recommended about HajjClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2019
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 13, 2019
- Khutbah – 8/11/2019CE – 12/10/1440AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha August 10, 2019
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2019
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE July 31, 2019
Author Archives: Imam Salim Chishti
Syed Muhammad Hussaini commonly renowned as Hazrat Khwaja Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz was a famous Sufi saint from India of Chishti Order, who advocated understanding, tolerance and harmony among various religious groups.
Qutubul Aqtaab Qutub-e-Deccan Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Khawaja Sayyed Shah Nizamuddin Auliya Aurangabadi R.A. Among the most renowned saints in India Sheikh ul Islam wal Muslimin Hazrat khwaja Shah Nizamuddin Auliya Aurangabadi is counted as one of the prominent saint of … Continue reading
Shaikh Fazlu’llah, also known as Shaikh Jamali Kamboh or Jalal Khan or Jamali, was a great saint and poet during the reign of Sikander Lodi and Humayun. Shaikh Jamali died in the year 1536. The mosque was built during 1528-1529. … Continue reading
From the Inayati Order website (http://www.inayatiorder.org) Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan, a brilliant Indian musician, came to the West in 1910 at the behest of his Sufi teacher, Sayyed Muhammad Abu Hashim Madani, who charged him with a mission: to harmonize … Continue reading
Bulleh Shah lived in the same period as the Sindhi Sufi poet Shah Abdul Latif Bhatai (1689–1752). His lifespan also overlapped with the Punjabi poet Waris Shah (1722–1798), of Heer Ranjha fame, and the Sindhi Sufi poet Abdul Wahab (1739–1829), better known by his pen name Sachal Sarmast. Amongst Urdu poets, … Continue reading