More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Jumada ath Thani Urs Imam Ghazali, Tus, Iran, 505AH February 21, 2019
- 15th Jumada ath Thani Urs Shams Uddin Turk Panipat 716AH February 20, 2019
- In the Chishti shrine in Ajmer February 17, 2019
- Unveiling the Qur’an February 13, 2019
- 7th Jumada ath Thani Hazrat Bibi Pak Daman-Lahore February 12, 2019
Author Archives: Imam Salim Chishti
Shah Niyaz inherited spiritual qualities from his parents, particularly from his mother, from childhood. His mother gave him in the care of Sayed Faqruddin Muhammad Dehlvi who is famous by the name Maulana Faqr-e-paak/Fakr-e-Zahaan who later made Shah Niyaz his … Continue reading
You may have heard it said that ”God can be found by searching for him”. After hearing a little of the life and search of Hazrat Syed Malik Mohammed Alam, known as Gudri Shah Baba I, you will be reassured … Continue reading
(sorry we have no image of his tomb at this time) He was apparently born in 860 AH. He excelled in both, Uloom-e-Zaahiriyyah and Baatiniyyah. His obedience to the Sunnat was the loftiest standard.
Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan, a brilliant Indian musician, came to the West in 1910 at the behest of his Sufi teacher, Sayyed Muhammad Abu Hashim Madani, who charged him with a mission: to harmonize East and West with the music … Continue reading
Born in Nishapur, in northeastern Persia around 1142. He traveled widely, Tehran, Egypt, Damascus, Mecca, and Turkestan, then settled in Nishapur.