More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- In pictures: The Sufi ‘Nuba’ ceremony in Sudan February 16, 2020
- 22nd Jumada ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Baqr Sidiqqi (ra), Medina, 634CE February 16, 2020
- 20th Jumada ath Thani Birth Bibi Fatima, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 18AH February 14, 2020
- 16th Jumada ath Thani Urs Imam Ghazali, Tus, Iran, 505AH February 10, 2020
- 15th Jumada ath Thani Urs Shams Uddin Turk Panipat 716AH February 10, 2020
Author Archives: Imam Salim Chishti
Rituals of Sufi orders worldwide are shaped by the environment in which they emerged. In Sudan, the Hamed el Nil is one of the most famous and well-attended rituals with people gathering from around the world to join this weekly … Continue reading
Abu Bakr (Abdullah ibn Abi Qahafa) was a senior companion and the father-in-law of Muhammad (saw). He ruled over the Rashidun Caliphate from 632-634 CE when he became the first Muslim Caliph following Muhammad’s death.
Fatimah, daughter of the Holy Prophet of Islam, was born in Mecca on 20th Jumada ath Thani 18BH. The good and noble lady Khadijah and the Apostle Of Allah bestowed all their natural love, care and devotion on their lovable … Continue reading
Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a … Continue reading
Khawaja Shamsuddin Turk was the most distinguished spiritual heir of Sabir Kalahari, served such an awesome man for 24 years and never left him. When grew knowledgeable of intrinsic learning and heart illuminated of Divinity, his teacher ordered him to … Continue reading