More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 16th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz – Gulbargah AP 825AH/1422CE July 19, 2019
- 12th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi (ra), Aurangabad, 1142AH/1730CE July 15, 2019
- 10th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Sheikh Jamali, Andheria Morh, Mehroli, New Delhi 942AH/1536CE July 12, 2019
- July 5 Birthday Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan (ra) July 5, 2019
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 1, 2019
Author Archives: Imam Salim Chishti
Syed Muhammad Hussaini commonly renowned as Hazrat Khwaja Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz was a famous Sufi saint from India of Chishti Order, who advocated understanding, tolerance and harmony among various religious groups.
Qutubul Aqtaab Qutub-e-Deccan Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Khawaja Sayyed Shah Nizamuddin Auliya Aurangabadi R.A. Among the most renowned saints in India Sheikh ul Islam wal Muslimin Hazrat khwaja Shah Nizamuddin Auliya Aurangabadi is counted as one of the prominent saint of … Continue reading
Shaikh Fazlu’llah, also known as Shaikh Jamali Kamboh or Jalal Khan or Jamali, was a great saint and poet during the reign of Sikander Lodi and Humayun. Shaikh Jamali died in the year 1536. The mosque was built during 1528-1529. … Continue reading
From the Inayati Order website (http://www.inayatiorder.org) Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan, a brilliant Indian musician, came to the West in 1910 at the behest of his Sufi teacher, Sayyed Muhammad Abu Hashim Madani, who charged him with a mission: to harmonize … Continue reading
Bulleh Shah lived in the same period as the Sindhi Sufi poet Shah Abdul Latif Bhatai (1689–1752). His lifespan also overlapped with the Punjabi poet Waris Shah (1722–1798), of Heer Ranjha fame, and the Sindhi Sufi poet Abdul Wahab (1739–1829), better known by his pen name Sachal Sarmast. Amongst Urdu poets, … Continue reading