Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE September 24, 2020
- 1st Safar Urs Waris Ali Shah, Deva Sharif, 1323AH/1905CE) September 21, 2020
- 3rd Safar Urs Khwaja Dana, Surat, Gujrat, India September 21, 2020
- L’Shana Tova – Wishing you a sweet new year September 18, 2020
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE September 17, 2020