Shaikh Fazlu’llah, also known as Shaikh Jamali Kamboh or Jalal Khan or Jamali, was a great saint and poet during the reign of Sikander Lodi and Humayun. Shaikh Jamali died in the year 1536. The mosque was built during 1528-1529. The tomb was built in the year 1528. It has two graves. One grave is of Jamali. The other one is of a person known as Kamali. No other information is known about Kamali.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 2, 2020
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2020
- Khutbah – 7/31/2020CE – 12/10/1441AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha July 31, 2020
- Eid Mubarak! July 30, 2020
- 3 Dhul Hijjah Khutba – The Journey of Hajj July 24, 2020