Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a major Shafi‘i jurist, a Philosopher, a great debater and expert in the principles of doctrine and those of jurisprudence. May Allah shower His blessings upon him.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 7th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Miyan Mir – 1045AH/1635CE October 24, 2020
- 1st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (saw), Madina 11AH/632CE October 18, 2020
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Ahmed Mujaddid Alif Sani, Sirhind, 1034AH/1624CE October 15, 2020
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Imam Hassan, Medina, 50AH/670CE October 15, 2020
- 27th Safar Urs Hazrat Sheikh Muhammad Yahya Madani, Jannat al Baqi, Medina, Saudi Arabia1122AH/1689CE October 14, 2020