Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a major Shafi‘i jurist, a Philosopher, a great debater and expert in the principles of doctrine and those of jurisprudence. May Allah shower His blessings upon him.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 17th Dhul Hijja Urs Khalif Hazrat Usman (Uthman) – Medina, 656CE August 7, 2020
- 15 Dhul Hijjah – Wiladat Mubarak! August 5, 2020
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 2, 2020
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2020
- Khutbah – 7/31/2020CE – 12/10/1441AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha July 31, 2020