Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 21st Jumada al Awwal Urs Siraj al-Din 817AH/1414CE January 16, 2020
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 15, 2020
- 17 Jumada al Awwal Urs Maqdoom Sama Uddin (ra), Mehroli, New Delhi, 901AH/1496CE January 12, 2020
- 17th Jumada al Awwal Urs Shah Badi Uddin Madar (ra) – Makhan Pur January 12, 2020
- 14th Jumada al Awwal Urs Bibi Fatima al Zahra, Medina, 11AH, 632CE January 9, 2020