Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 11th Safar Urs Salman Farsi, Ctesiphon, Al-Mada’in Iraq 44AH/664CE September 28, 2020
- 9th Safar Urs Syed Shah Amir Abul ullah, Agra, 1061AH/1651CE September 28, 2020
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE September 24, 2020
- 1st Safar Urs Waris Ali Shah, Deva Sharif, 1323AH/1905CE) September 21, 2020
- 3rd Safar Urs Khwaja Dana, Surat, Gujrat, India September 21, 2020