Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 17th Muharram Urs Ghulam Qutb al-Din, Lahore, Pakistan,1210CE September 17, 2019
- 17th Muharram Urs Shah Mohammed Afaq Delvi, Delhi September 17, 2019
- 14th Muharram Urs Hazrat Khwaja Mumshad Dinawari, Dinawar, Iraq, 299AH/911CE September 14, 2019
- 13th September Hejirat Day – 1910CE September 13, 2019
- 13th September Urs of Noor-un-Nisa Inayat Khan, d. Dachau, Germany, 1944 September 13, 2019