Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 7th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Hubairah Basri, 287AH/900 CE May 30, 2020
- 6th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Usman e Haruni, d. Makkah, 617AH/1220CE, remains brought to Ajmer 1935CE May 29, 2020
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH May 28, 2020
- 1st Shawwal Urs Shah Abu Sa’id Delhvi, Delhi India 1250AH May 24, 2020
- 1 Shawwal Urs Ibrahim Adham Balkhi, Jableh, Syria, 161AH/790CE May 24, 2020