Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 21st Jumada al Awwal Urs Siraj al-Din 817AH/1414CE January 16, 2020
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 15, 2020
- 17 Jumada al Awwal Urs Maqdoom Sama Uddin (ra), Mehroli, New Delhi, 901AH/1496CE January 12, 2020
- 17th Jumada al Awwal Urs Shah Badi Uddin Madar (ra) – Makhan Pur January 12, 2020
- 14th Jumada al Awwal Urs Bibi Fatima al Zahra, Medina, 11AH, 632CE January 9, 2020