Shaikh Fazlu’llah, also known as Shaikh Jamali Kamboh or Jalal Khan or Jamali, was a great saint and poet during the reign of Sikander Lodi and Humayun. Shaikh Jamali died in the year 1536. The mosque was built during 1528-1529. The tomb was built in the year 1528. It has two graves. One grave is of Jamali. The other one is of a person known as Kamali. No other information is known about Kamali.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 16th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz – Gulbargah AP 825AH/1422CE July 19, 2019
- 12th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi (ra), Aurangabad, 1142AH/1730CE July 15, 2019
- 10th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Sheikh Jamali, Andheria Morh, Mehroli, New Delhi 942AH/1536CE July 12, 2019
- July 5 Birthday Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan (ra) July 5, 2019
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 1, 2019