Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Ramadan
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom May 24, 2019
- 18th Ramadhan Urs Hazrat Khwaja Nasir Uddin Chiragh Delhvi, 1356 AD May 23, 2019
- 17th Ramadhan Urs Aisha Sadiqa, 678CE, Medina, Saudi Arabia May 22, 2019
- 14th Ramadhan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran May 19, 2019
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE May 15, 2019