Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Kids!!!
- 18th Shawwal Urs Amir Khusro,New Delhi, 1325CE June 21, 2019
- 19 June – Birthday Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan (ra) June 19, 2019
- 17 June – Urs Hazrat Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, Basti Hazrat Nizamuddin west, 2004CE June 17, 2019
- 14th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Khwaja Sadid Uddin, Marshi, Syria, 207AH/866CE June 17, 2019
- 5th Shawwal Urs Hazrat Abdur Raheem Shah, Qazi Gudri Shah Baba II, Ajmer, India, 1344AH June 8, 2019