Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Rajab Urs Rukn Uddin Abul Fateh – Multan, Pakistan 735AH/1334CE March 23, 2019
- An evening of Sufi and Qawwali music in Bengaluru March 22, 2019
- 13th Rajab Birthday Hazrat Ali (ra) March 20, 2019
- On the shootings in New Zealand Mosques March 16, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab 2 March 16, 2019