Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
- The Relevance Of Yunus Emre In Our Time – OpEd January 16, 2019
- 15th January (CE Calendar) Urs of Murshid Samuel Lewis, Lama Foundation, New Mexico, USA 1971CE January 15, 2019
- 1st Jumada al Awwal Urs Hazrat Muzaffer Shah Ali, Bundi, India, 1376AH/1956CE January 8, 2019
- 29th Rabi ath Thani Urs Sufi Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra), Nagore Rajasthan 673 H January 5, 2019
- 27th Rabi ath Thani Urs Faqruddin Fakhrey Jahan, Mehroli, New Delhi 1199AH January 3, 2019