Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Jumada ath Thani Urs Imam Ghazali, Tus, Iran, 505AH February 21, 2019
- 15th Jumada ath Thani Urs Shams Uddin Turk Panipat 716AH February 20, 2019
- In the Chishti shrine in Ajmer February 17, 2019
- Unveiling the Qur’an February 13, 2019
- 7th Jumada ath Thani Hazrat Bibi Pak Daman-Lahore February 12, 2019