Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Ramadan
- 14th Ramadhan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran May 19, 2019
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE May 15, 2019
- Ramadan and Forgiveness – the middle ten days May 15, 2019
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Hazrat Malik Mohammed Alam, Gudri Shah Baba I, Ajmer, India 1327AH/1907AD May 15, 2019
- 9th Ramadhan Urs Bu Ali Shah Qalandar- Pani Path, Punjab 1324CE May 14, 2019