Joe Miller (1904 — 1992) was an American mystic best known for his Thursday Morning Walks in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park with his wife Guin during the 1970s and 1980s. Joe was widely respected for his spiritual clarity and Dr. Evans-Wentz, the original translator of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and other sacred Mahayana texts, considered Joe Miller “the only man he had met in the West who understood the Doctrine of the Clear Light.” Joe was a close friend of Samuel L. Lewis who upon his deathbed asked Joe to “Take care of my disciples.” Joe provided spiritual guidance to Sam’s disciples, and many others, until his death in 1992.
More to come, please come back again!
- 7th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Miyan Mir – 1045AH/1635CE November 15, 2018
- Huge crowds converge in Senegal’s holy city for Sufi pilgrimage – Art & Culture – The Jakarta Post November 12, 2018
- 1st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (saw), Madina 11AH/632CE November 9, 2018
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Ahmed Mujaddid Alif Sani, Sirhind, 1034AH/1624CE November 6, 2018
- 28th Safar Urs Hazrat Imam Hassan, Medina, 50AH/670CE November 6, 2018