Shaikh Fazlu’llah, also known as Shaikh Jamali Kamboh or Jalal Khan or Jamali, was a great saint and poet during the reign of Sikander Lodi and Humayun. Shaikh Jamali died in the year 1536. The mosque was built during 1528-1529. The tomb was built in the year 1528. It has two graves. One grave is of Jamali. The other one is of a person known as Kamali. No other information is known about Kamali.
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Jumada ath Thani Urs Imam Ghazali, Tus, Iran, 505AH February 21, 2019
- 15th Jumada ath Thani Urs Shams Uddin Turk Panipat 716AH February 20, 2019
- In the Chishti shrine in Ajmer February 17, 2019
- Unveiling the Qur’an February 13, 2019
- 7th Jumada ath Thani Hazrat Bibi Pak Daman-Lahore February 12, 2019