Shaikh Fazlu’llah, also known as Shaikh Jamali Kamboh or Jalal Khan or Jamali, was a great saint and poet during the reign of Sikander Lodi and Humayun. Shaikh Jamali died in the year 1536. The mosque was built during 1528-1529. The tomb was built in the year 1528. It has two graves. One grave is of Jamali. The other one is of a person known as Kamali. No other information is known about Kamali.
More to come, please come back again!
New Recommended Book
- 19th August Urs of Joe Miller d. 1992CE August 19, 2018
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2018
- India’s first Sufi research centre to start in Patna | TwoCircles.net August 11, 2018
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE August 10, 2018
- ‘Risalo’: Sufi poetry is luminous in Sindhi poet Shah Abdul Latif’s works August 6, 2018