Abu Hubairah Basri aka Ameen Ud Deen, was an early day Sufi Saint, a successor to Huzaifah Al-Mar’ashi, sixth link in the Sufi Silsilah of Chishti Order, and the Master of Ilm Mumshad Dinwari. He was born Basrah, Iraq around 167 Hijri He died on 7th Shawwaal 287 Hijri. He is burried in Basrah, Iraq.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- When Prophets Come Alive July 18, 2018
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 12, 2018
- Mystic Mantra: The earliest Sufi woman July 10, 2018
- Sufi women blazing a new trail in Nablus July 10, 2018
- Sufi West Africa Braces Amid Rise of Fundamentalism July 9, 2018