Wishing all a blessed Ramadan – may it be filled with Allah’s blessings. May your fast be easy and may your spirit be uplifted with prayer and with closeness to Allah (swt).
More to come, please come back again!
New Recommended Book
- 19th August Urs of Joe Miller d. 1992CE August 19, 2018
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2018
- India’s first Sufi research centre to start in Patna | TwoCircles.net August 11, 2018
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE August 10, 2018
- ‘Risalo’: Sufi poetry is luminous in Sindhi poet Shah Abdul Latif’s works August 6, 2018