Bahraich is very famous because of the Dargah of Hazrat Ghazi Saiyyad Salar Masud, a famous eleventh century Islamic saint and soldier. His Dargah is a place for reverence for Muslims and Hindus alike. It was built by Firoz Shah Tughlaq. It is believed that people taking bath in the water of this Dargah become free of all skin diseases. The annual festival (Urs) at the Dargah is attended by thousands of people coming from far-off places of the country.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended for Ramadan
- Get ready for the last ten days of Ramadan – Freedom May 24, 2019
- 18th Ramadhan Urs Hazrat Khwaja Nasir Uddin Chiragh Delhvi, 1356 AD May 23, 2019
- 17th Ramadhan Urs Aisha Sadiqa, 678CE, Medina, Saudi Arabia May 22, 2019
- 14th Ramadhan Urs Bayazid Bastami, 874CE, Bastam, Iran May 19, 2019
- 10th Ramadhan Urs Bibi Khadija, Mecca 619CE May 15, 2019