Bahraich is very famous because of the Dargah of Hazrat Ghazi Saiyyad Salar Masud, a famous eleventh century Islamic saint and soldier. His Dargah is a place for reverence for Muslims and Hindus alike. It was built by Firoz Shah Tughlaq. It is believed that people taking bath in the water of this Dargah become free of all skin diseases. The annual festival (Urs) at the Dargah is attended by thousands of people coming from far-off places of the country.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended about HajjClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th August CE Assumption of Mary, Quds (Jerusalem) August 15, 2019
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 13, 2019
- Khutbah – 8/11/2019CE – 12/10/1440AH – Reflections on Eid al Adha August 10, 2019
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2019
- 28th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Kamaluddin Allama, Delhi 756AH/1355CE July 31, 2019