Bahraich is very famous because of the Dargah of Hazrat Ghazi Saiyyad Salar Masud, a famous eleventh century Islamic saint and soldier. His Dargah is a place for reverence for Muslims and Hindus alike. It was built by Firoz Shah Tughlaq. It is believed that people taking bath in the water of this Dargah become free of all skin diseases. The annual festival (Urs) at the Dargah is attended by thousands of people coming from far-off places of the country.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 5th Shaban Urs Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin (ra) Abul Kher- Sarwar, Rajasthan 661 H April 21, 2018
- Shaban 1439 April 17, 2018
- 27 Rajab Urs Hazat Junaid Baghdadi, Baghdad, 297or298AH April 13, 2018
- 26 Rajab Lailat-ul-Mi’raj April 13, 2018
- 25 Rajab Urs Yadgar Chishti Ajmer Sharif April 11, 2018