Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a major Shafi‘i jurist, a Philosopher, a great debater and expert in the principles of doctrine and those of jurisprudence. May Allah shower His blessings upon him.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- When Prophets Come Alive July 18, 2018
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 12, 2018
- Mystic Mantra: The earliest Sufi woman July 10, 2018
- Sufi women blazing a new trail in Nablus July 10, 2018
- Sufi West Africa Braces Amid Rise of Fundamentalism July 9, 2018