Hazrat Muhammad ibn Ahmad, Abu Hamid al-Tusi al-Ghazali [Imam al-Ghazali] (450-505) in Tus, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Imam Ghazali was the “the Proof of Islam” (Hujjat al-Islam), “Ornament of the Faith,” “Gatherer of the Multifarious Sciences,” “Great Siddîq,” absolute Mujtahid, a major Shafi‘i jurist, a Philosopher, a great debater and expert in the principles of doctrine and those of jurisprudence. May Allah shower His blessings upon him.
More to come, please come back again!
- Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer October 13, 2018
- 3rd Safar Urs Khwaja Dana, Surat, Gujrat, India October 13, 2018
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 11, 2018
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE October 9, 2018
- Finding The Lost Meaning Of Sufism | Feature | Kashmir Observer October 7, 2018