Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
- Islam: Containing Beauty and Joy | Daniel Thomas Dyer October 13, 2018
- 3rd Safar Urs Khwaja Dana, Surat, Gujrat, India October 13, 2018
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 11, 2018
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE October 9, 2018
- Finding The Lost Meaning Of Sufism | Feature | Kashmir Observer October 7, 2018