Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- When Prophets Come Alive July 18, 2018
- 28-30 Shawwal, Bulleh Shah, Kasur, Punjab, 1757CE July 12, 2018
- Mystic Mantra: The earliest Sufi woman July 10, 2018
- Sufi women blazing a new trail in Nablus July 10, 2018
- Sufi West Africa Braces Amid Rise of Fundamentalism July 9, 2018