Hamid Uddin Nagori (ra) was one of the principle disciples of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (ra). He was sent to Nagore in Rajasthan to spread the Sufi message and to teach Islam. He had many disciples and blessings in his life. He was known to refuse help from the government in Nagore. He had a plot of land which he worked himself and earned his keep from. When offered another plot of land by the Hakim of the city he refused.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 5th Shaban Urs Hazrat Khwaja Fakhruddin (ra) Abul Kher- Sarwar, Rajasthan 661 H April 21, 2018
- Shaban 1439 April 17, 2018
- 27 Rajab Urs Hazat Junaid Baghdadi, Baghdad, 297or298AH April 13, 2018
- 26 Rajab Lailat-ul-Mi’raj April 13, 2018
- 25 Rajab Urs Yadgar Chishti Ajmer Sharif April 11, 2018