Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said: “Whoever establishes prayers during the nights of Ramadan faithfully out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah’s rewards (not for showing off), all his past sins will be forgiven.”
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book of the Month
- 5th Muharram Urs Fariduddin Ganj-I Shakkar Pakpattan, Pakistan, 664AH/1265CE September 25, 2017
- 5th Muharram Urs Hazrat Fuzail bin Iyaz (87 H./705 AD) September 25, 2017
- Mystic Mantra: The mingling of two oceans September 24, 2017
- 4th Muharram Urs Hazrat Hassan Basri, Basra, Iraq, 728CE/110AH September 24, 2017
- 2nd Muharram Urs Hazrat Maroof Karkhi, Baghdad, 815CE/200AH September 22, 2017