Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- L’Shana Tova – Wishing you a sweet new year September 18, 2020
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE September 17, 2020
- 27th Muharram Urs Ashraf Jahangir Samnani, Kachocha Sharif, UP 808AH September 15, 2020
- 26th Muharram Urs Taj Uddin Baba ( Nagpur) September 14, 2020
- 25th Muharram Urs Imam Zain ul Abideen, Madina 95 H September 13, 2020