Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Rajab Urs Rukn Uddin Abul Fateh – Multan, Pakistan 735AH/1334CE March 23, 2019
- An evening of Sufi and Qawwali music in Bengaluru March 22, 2019
- 13th Rajab Birthday Hazrat Ali (ra) March 20, 2019
- On the shootings in New Zealand Mosques March 16, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab 2 March 16, 2019