Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
- 10th Muharram Urs Mirza Jan e Jana, Delhi 1195AH/1780CE September 20, 2018
- Yawm Ashura’ September 20, 2018
- 10th Muharram Urs Hazrat Imam Hussain, Karbala, Iraq 61AH/680CE September 20, 2018
- Discourse – 9 Muharram 1440 September 19, 2018
- 5th Muharram Urs Hazrat Fuzail bin Iyaz (87 H./705 AD) September 15, 2018