Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- Hajj perspective – #1 – Unity July 13, 2020
- 19th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Hazrat Dr. Zahurul Hassan Sharib, Gudri Shah Baba IV, 1996CE July 10, 2020
- 16th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Banda Nawaz Gesu Daraz – Gulbargah AP 825AH/1422CE July 7, 2020
- July 5 Birthday Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan (ra) July 5, 2020
- 12th Dhu’l Qa’ada Urs Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi (ra), Aurangabad, 1142AH/1730CE July 3, 2020