Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 1 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Maudood Chishti, Chisht, Afghanistan 527H/1133 AD March 18, 2018
- 1 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Abu Mohammad, 411H/1020 AD March 18, 2018
- 27th Jumada ath Thani Urs Mawlana Fakhr al-Din, Mehroli, Delhi, India 1199/1785 March 15, 2018
- 25th Jumada ath-Thani Urs Mohammad Farhad Delvi, Delhi 1135AH/1723CE March 13, 2018
- 25th Jumada ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Khwaja Baqi Billah, Old Delhi, 1012AH/1603CE March 13, 2018