Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- 15th Safar Urs Ghulam Nasir al-Din Mahmud Kale Miyan, Delhi, 1262AH/1846CE October 15, 2019
- 11th Safar Urs Salman Farsi, Ctesiphon, Al-Mada’in Iraq 44AH/664CE October 11, 2019
- Oct 10 Urs of Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh, Oxfordshire, Great Britain, 2008CE October 10, 2019
- 9th Safar Urs Syed Shah Amir Abul ullah, Agra, 1061AH/1651CE October 9, 2019
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE October 6, 2019