Narrated ‘Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: “It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)” (6:83), the companions of Allah’s Apostle asked, “Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?” Allah revealed: “No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed.” (31.13)
More to come, please come back again!
- 7th Rabbi ath- Thani Urs Khwaja Ghulam Farid, Mithan Kot, Pakistan, 1319AH/1901CE December 14, 2018
- The Quran’s message of balance includes diet December 12, 2018
- 4th Rabbi ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Yusuf Chishti, 459AH/1067CE December 11, 2018
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2018
- 29th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Muhammad Chishti 1040AH/1630CE December 7, 2018