Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was going to help this man (‘Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, “Where are you going?” I replied, “I am going to help that person.” He said, “Go back for I have heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?’ Allah’s Apostle replied, “He surely had the intention to kill his companion.”
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book of the Month
- 2nd Muharram Urs Hazrat Maroof Karkhi, Baghdad, 815CE/200AH September 22, 2017
- Showing The Sufi Face of Lahore September 21, 2017
- 1st Muharram Urs Hazrat ‘Allama Pirzada Mawlana Chaman Qadri, Bundi, India, 1434AH/2012CE September 21, 2017
- 1 Muharram 1493 – Kul Am Wa Antum Bikhayr – Hijri New Year September 20, 2017
- 26th Dhul Hijja Urs Khalifa Hazrat Umar, Medina, 23AH/644CE September 17, 2017