Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was going to help this man (‘Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, “Where are you going?” I replied, “I am going to help that person.” He said, “Go back for I have heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?’ Allah’s Apostle replied, “He surely had the intention to kill his companion.”
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Rajab Urs Rukn Uddin Abul Fateh – Multan, Pakistan 735AH/1334CE March 23, 2019
- An evening of Sufi and Qawwali music in Bengaluru March 22, 2019
- 13th Rajab Birthday Hazrat Ali (ra) March 20, 2019
- On the shootings in New Zealand Mosques March 16, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab 2 March 16, 2019