Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was going to help this man (‘Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, “Where are you going?” I replied, “I am going to help that person.” He said, “Go back for I have heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?’ Allah’s Apostle replied, “He surely had the intention to kill his companion.”
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 22 Dhul Hijjah Urs Khwaja Abudullah Ansari, Herat, Afghanistan, 481AH/1088CE August 12, 2020
- 17th Dhul Hijja Urs Khalif Hazrat Usman (Uthman) – Medina, 656CE August 7, 2020
- 15 Dhul Hijjah – Wiladat Mubarak! August 5, 2020
- 12th Dhul Hijjah Urs of Hazrat Ahmad Shah Maududi, Herat, Afghanistan, 2018CE/1439AH August 2, 2020
- August 1 Urs Murshida Rabia Martin, San Francisco, 1947CE August 1, 2020