Narrated Al-Ma’rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, “I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names.” The Prophet said to me, ‘O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.’ ”
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Rajab Urs Rukn Uddin Abul Fateh – Multan, Pakistan 735AH/1334CE March 23, 2019
- An evening of Sufi and Qawwali music in Bengaluru March 22, 2019
- 13th Rajab Birthday Hazrat Ali (ra) March 20, 2019
- On the shootings in New Zealand Mosques March 16, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab 2 March 16, 2019