Narrated Al-Ma’rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, “I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names.” The Prophet said to me, ‘O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.’ ”
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Amazon to order this book.
- Sufi shrines in the wraps of Delhi February 18, 2020
- The musical, ecstatic devotion of 'Sufi queen' Abida Parveen February 18, 2020
- In pictures: The Sufi ‘Nuba’ ceremony in Sudan February 16, 2020
- 22nd Jumada ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Baqr Sidiqqi (ra), Medina, 634CE February 16, 2020
- 20th Jumada ath Thani Birth Bibi Fatima, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 18AH February 14, 2020