Narrated Sa’d: Allah’s Apostle distributed (Zakat) amongst (a group of) people while I was sitting there but Allah’s Apostle left a man whom I thought the best of the lot. I asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah I regard him as a faithful believer.” The Prophet commented: “Or merely a Muslim.” I remained quiet for a while, but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. And then asked Allah’s Apostle, “Why have you left so and so? By Allah! He is a faithful believer.” The Prophet again said, “Or merely a Muslim.” And I could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. Then the Prophet said, “O Sa’d! I give to a person while another is dearer to me, for fear that he might be thrown on his face in the Fire by Allah.”
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 1 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Maudood Chishti, Chisht, Afghanistan 527H/1133 AD March 18, 2018
- 1 Rajab Urs Hazrat Khwaja Abu Mohammad, 411H/1020 AD March 18, 2018
- 27th Jumada ath Thani Urs Mawlana Fakhr al-Din, Mehroli, Delhi, India 1199/1785 March 15, 2018
- 25th Jumada ath-Thani Urs Mohammad Farhad Delvi, Delhi 1135AH/1723CE March 13, 2018
- 25th Jumada ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Khwaja Baqi Billah, Old Delhi, 1012AH/1603CE March 13, 2018