Narrated Sa’d: Allah’s Apostle distributed (Zakat) amongst (a group of) people while I was sitting there but Allah’s Apostle left a man whom I thought the best of the lot. I asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah I regard him as a faithful believer.” The Prophet commented: “Or merely a Muslim.” I remained quiet for a while, but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. And then asked Allah’s Apostle, “Why have you left so and so? By Allah! He is a faithful believer.” The Prophet again said, “Or merely a Muslim.” And I could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. Then the Prophet said, “O Sa’d! I give to a person while another is dearer to me, for fear that he might be thrown on his face in the Fire by Allah.”
More to come, please come back again!
- 4th Rabbi ath-Thani Urs Hazrat Abu Yusuf Chishti, 459AH/1067CE December 11, 2018
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2018
- 29th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Muhammad Chishti 1040AH/1630CE December 7, 2018
- A new play, ‘Christmas Mubarak,’ mixes Christian and Muslim stories of Jesus’ birth – Religion News Service December 6, 2018
- Why was medieval Islamic medicine important? December 5, 2018