Narrated Sa’d: Allah’s Apostle distributed (Zakat) amongst (a group of) people while I was sitting there but Allah’s Apostle left a man whom I thought the best of the lot. I asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah I regard him as a faithful believer.” The Prophet commented: “Or merely a Muslim.” I remained quiet for a while, but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. And then asked Allah’s Apostle, “Why have you left so and so? By Allah! He is a faithful believer.” The Prophet again said, “Or merely a Muslim.” And I could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. Then the Prophet said, “O Sa’d! I give to a person while another is dearer to me, for fear that he might be thrown on his face in the Fire by Allah.”
More to come, please come back again!
RecommendedClick on the picture to go to Fons Vitae to order this book.
- 7th Safar Urs Mohammed Suleman, Taunsa Sharif, Pakistan 1267AH/1850CE September 24, 2020
- 1st Safar Urs Waris Ali Shah, Deva Sharif, 1323AH/1905CE) September 21, 2020
- 3rd Safar Urs Khwaja Dana, Surat, Gujrat, India September 21, 2020
- L’Shana Tova – Wishing you a sweet new year September 18, 2020
- 29th Muharram Urs Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah, New Delhi 1176AH/1762CE September 17, 2020