Narrated Sa’d: Allah’s Apostle distributed (Zakat) amongst (a group of) people while I was sitting there but Allah’s Apostle left a man whom I thought the best of the lot. I asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah I regard him as a faithful believer.” The Prophet commented: “Or merely a Muslim.” I remained quiet for a while, but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. And then asked Allah’s Apostle, “Why have you left so and so? By Allah! He is a faithful believer.” The Prophet again said, “Or merely a Muslim.” And I could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. Then the Prophet said, “O Sa’d! I give to a person while another is dearer to me, for fear that he might be thrown on his face in the Fire by Allah.”
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 24th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Shah Kalim Allah Jahanabadi, Jammah Masjid, Delhi December 12, 2017
- 22nd Rabi ul Awwal Urs Molana Fazal ul Rehman Ganj Moradabadi, U.P. 1313AH December 10, 2017
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Abdul Haq Mohaddis Delhvi- Mehroli, New Delhi 1051AH December 9, 2017
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Pir Muhammad ul Hassan Jili ul Kaleemi, 1308AH/1890CE, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, India December 9, 2017
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2017