Wishing all blessings on this most holy day of atonement. The ten days of awe in the Jewish tradition are a parallel with the first ten days of Muharram in Islam which also culminate on the tenth day, Ashura. Fasting on both Yom Kippur and Ashura is recommended. I celebrate the commonalities of our two great faiths! Shalom, Salaam.
More to come, please come back again!
- 10th Muharram Urs Mirza Jan e Jana, Delhi 1195AH/1780CE September 20, 2018
- Yawm Ashura’ September 20, 2018
- 10th Muharram Urs Hazrat Imam Hussain, Karbala, Iraq 61AH/680CE September 20, 2018
- Discourse – 9 Muharram 1440 September 19, 2018
- 5th Muharram Urs Hazrat Fuzail bin Iyaz (87 H./705 AD) September 15, 2018