Wishing all blessings on this most holy day of atonement. The ten days of awe in the Jewish tradition are a parallel with the first ten days of Muharram in Islam which also culminate on the tenth day, Ashura. Fasting on both Yom Kippur and Ashura is recommended. I celebrate the commonalities of our two great faiths! Shalom, Salaam.
More to come, please come back again!
- 16th Rajab Urs Rukn Uddin Abul Fateh – Multan, Pakistan 735AH/1334CE March 23, 2019
- An evening of Sufi and Qawwali music in Bengaluru March 22, 2019
- 13th Rajab Birthday Hazrat Ali (ra) March 20, 2019
- On the shootings in New Zealand Mosques March 16, 2019
- Preparing for Ramadan – Rajab 2 March 16, 2019