Wishing all blessings on this most holy day of atonement. The ten days of awe in the Jewish tradition are a parallel with the first ten days of Muharram in Islam which also culminate on the tenth day, Ashura. Fasting on both Yom Kippur and Ashura is recommended. I celebrate the commonalities of our two great faiths! Shalom, Salaam.
More to come, please come back again!
Recommended Book Of The Month
- 24th Rabi ul Awwal Urs Shah Kalim Allah Jahanabadi, Jammah Masjid, Delhi December 12, 2017
- 22nd Rabi ul Awwal Urs Molana Fazal ul Rehman Ganj Moradabadi, U.P. 1313AH December 10, 2017
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Abdul Haq Mohaddis Delhvi- Mehroli, New Delhi 1051AH December 9, 2017
- 21st Rabi ul Awwal Urs Pir Muhammad ul Hassan Jili ul Kaleemi, 1308AH/1890CE, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, India December 9, 2017
- 8 December (CE calendar) Hazrat Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen, East Fallowfield, PA, 1986CE December 8, 2017